G oal P lanner
We, at Mirae Asset, believe in helping our investors make an 'informed' choice. Although we provide extensive financial information to all our clients, yet we want them to have easy access to an investment knowledge centre that will answer all their queries within moments.
Dream Home Budget Calculator
Dreaming to buy a house calls for big financial responsibilities, so, all you need to know is how much your dream home costs today. With the help of this calculator, you can know your investment requirements
An Investment Plan that May Help You Achieve Your Goal
Monthly Investment Needed
Number of People who have taken benefit of this Calculator
Buying a house is an aspiration which most families have. However, it is a huge financial responsibility demanding considerable amount of investment. You can take a home loan, but you should try to make as much down-payment as possible for reducing interest expense over the loan tenure. So, plan early and invest to accumulate the required corpus. Our home budget calculator can help you.
How home budget calculators work?
It will advise on the amount needed to save and invest for achieving the goal.
How to Use the Mirae Asset Home Budget Calculator?
- Enter the current price of your dream home in the new home budget calculator
- Enter expected rate of return on your investments (in %)
- Enter when you expect to buy the house (in years)
- Enter rate of inflation (in %). You have the option of performing the calculations with or without inflation – press the radio button accordingly. We recommend you should calculate with inflation because home costs usually tend to appreciate significantly over time.
- Press Calculate
- Mirae Asset House Budget Calculator will tell you the monthly savings needed for the goal
- It will also tell you how much your house may cost in future after factoring inflation.
Benefits of using the Mirae Asset's Dream Home Budget Calculator
- It tells you the monthly savings required for the goal
- Once you have a monthly savings target, plan your budget which helps to remain disciplined in financial planning.
- Savings is not enough, invest it, so that it can grow over time. How much returns you get will depend on your investment decisions. Some asset classes have the potential of generating higher returns than others. Mirae Asset Home Budget Calculator will tell you how much you need to invest through monthly SIP in order to achieve your goal of buying a house.
- Risk and returns are related, so, invest based on your risk appetite. Your expected rate of return in Mirae Asset House Budget Calculator should be based on your risk appetite and investment tenure. If you have higher risk appetite and longer investment tenure, you can expect higher returns by investing in right asset class like equity mutual funds. By entering different rates of returns, you can get different results in the calculator.
Answer: - If you plan to take a home loan, you should enter the down payment amount. Usually banks and NBFCs require the borrower to make 20% of the value of the property as down-payment; the balance 80% can be financed through home loans.
Answer: - This depends on your risk appetite and investment tenure. Equity as an asset class can give higher returns, but with high risk appetite and long investment tenures (minimum 5 years). Otherwise, you can invest in debt or hybrid funds.
Answer: - Rate of inflation in property depends on the location and the property itself. If you do not have a particular property in mind, you should check the price appreciation of properties in the location where you intend to buy.
Disclaimer : The calculators are based on assumed rate of returns and meant for illustration purposes only. Some of the features may or may not be currently available for investments in our funds and facilities. The calculators are designed to assist you to get a better understanding on how returns would have panned out in various scenarios. This calculator alone is not sufficient and shouldn’t be used for the development or implementation of any investment strategy. In the preparation of the calculator, Mirae Asset 战雄电竞 (MAMF) has tied up with Advisorkhoj who have developed and integrated the calculator with our website. The calculator uses information that is publicly available and information developed in-house. Information gathered and material used in this calculator is believed to be from reliable sources. MAMF however does not warrant the accuracy, reasonableness and/or completeness of any such information. The examples do not purport to represent the performance of any security or investments. It is neither an investment advice nor should it be construed as indicative of any of the schemes of Mirae Asset 战雄电竞 . Invest as per your risk appetite and time horizon. In view of individual nature of tax consequences, each investor is advised to consult his/ her own professional tax advisor before taking any investment decision. Contact your financial advisor for detailed insight into the investment advice. Mirae Asset Investment Managers (India) Private Limited (“Mirae AMC”) shall have no responsibility/liability whatsoever for the accuracy or any use or reliance thereof of such information. The AMC, its associate or sponsors or group companies, its Directors or employees accepts no liability for any loss or damage of any kind.